This year the program is offered by nomination only.
10 indoor sessions (Sundays Feb 6, 2022 - Apr 24, 2022) focusing on developing advanced skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding space, handling skills, positional skills, situational skills. Building on the previous program, this year will include guest coaches (including international players, university and national coaches), training shirts.
- 10 x 1-hour indoor skills training sessions, Sundays 5-6pm ( New Dates: Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 27, Mar 6, Mar 20, Mar 27, Apr 3, Apr 10, Apr 17, Apr 24)
- Where?: Pine Glen Facility, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville
- Our indoor activities will be sanctioned and governed by Rugby Ontario- you will need proof of vaccination to participate
- The program is open to nominated U14, U16 and U18 boys & girls
- Girls and Boys will be split into separate groups/programs
- Focus on developing advanced skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding and using space, game situational activities
- Space is limited; spots are offered on a first come, first served basis
- Training CRU SKILLS t-shirts provided
- As last year, we plan to invite guest coaches to run a few sessions (national players, university coaches etc.)
- Cost: $215+HST for 10 sessions
Session dates: 5-6pm: Feb 6, Feb 13, Feb 27, Mar 6, Mar 20, Mar 27, Apr 3, Apr 10, Apr 17, Apr 24)
Note: we've avoided public holiday weekends and the first Sunday of March break.
Refund Policy: fees will be refunded on a pro-rated basis in the event that we are unable to operate due to Rugby Ontario, regional public health, or provincial government advice or restrictions. Otherwise fees are non-refundable after Jan 1 unless there is a waiting list.