13 indoor sessions (Sundays Jan, 8 2023 - Apr 30, 2022) focusing on developing advanced skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding space, handling skills, positional skills, situational skills. Building on the previous program, this year will include guest coaches (including international players, university and national coaches), training shirts.
- 13 x 1-hour indoor skills training sessions, Sundays 7-8pm
- Where?: Pine Glen Facility, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville
- Girls and Boys will be split into separate groups/programs
- Focus on developing advanced skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding and using space, game situational activities
- Training CRU SKILLS t-shirts provided
- Open to registered members only
- As last year, we plan to invite guest coaches to run a few sessions (national players, university coaches etc.)
- Cost: $210+HST for 13 sessions
Session dates: Jan 8, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 5, Mar 26, Apr 2, Apr 16, Apr 23, Apr 30
Note: we've avoided public holiday weekends and the first Sunday of March break.
PLEASE READ: In the event that a session doesn't fill up, we regrettably may have to cancel and will provide full refunds.
We can't unfortunately refund for partial attendance or provide a discount if you only want to attend part(s) of the 13-week session - signing up is a commitment to the 13 weeks and if you can't attend, that's fine, but we can't credit or refund you.