This year the program is offered by nomination only.
Please complete the Purchased For field indicating the athlete's name AND select an ADULT shirt size (see size chart).
16 indoor sessions (Fridays Dec 4 - Apr 9, 4pm-5pm) focusing on developing advanced skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding space, handling skills, positional skills, situational skills. Building on last year's program, this year will include guest coaches (including international players, university and national coaches), training shirts.
- 16 x 1-hour indoor skills training sessions (Fridays Dec 4, 2020 - April 9, 2021 3, 4pm - 5pm, excluding Feb 12)
- Where?: Pine Glen Facility, 1520 Pine Glen Road, Oakville
- Our indoor activities will be sanctioned and governed by Rugby Ontario, in compliance with their COVID-19 return to play requirements and we will have additional COVID precautions in place for the training
- The program is open to nominated U14, U16 and U18 boys & girls
- Forwards and backs will be split into groups
- Focus on developing advanced skills: pass/catch skills, agility, evasion, finding and using space, game situational activities
- Space is limited; spots are offered on a first come, first served basis
- Training CRU SKILLS t-shirts provided
- As last year, we plan to invite guest coaches to run a few sessions (national players, university coaches etc.)
- Cost: $250+HST for 16 sessions - we've kept the costs the same as last year
- COVID-19: fees will be refunded on a pro-rated basis in the event that we are unable to operate due to Rugby Ontario, regional public health, or provincial government advice or restrictions
Session dates: 4-Dec-20, 11-Dec-20, 18-Dec-20, 8-Jan-21, 15-Jan-21, 22-Jan-21, 29-Jan-21, 5-Feb-21, 19-Feb-21, 26-Feb-21, 5-Mar-21, 12-Mar-21, 19-Mar-21, 26-Mar-21, 2-Apr-21, 9-Apr-21