The Sports of All Sorts camp is a week-long multi-sport camp intended to introduce athletes to a number of sports and activities, including rugby. Campers will spend most of the day outside on the grass fields, learning the basics of a different sport each day and building fundamental skills. Each afternoon will feature a different mini-tournament in the sport of the day, offering kids a chance to put their new skills to the test and have a ton of fun. The best part about multi-sport camps is that no experience is needed, we welcome campers with a wide variety of skill levels.
- Open to boys and girls aged 9-14 years-old
- Sports included: touch football, rugby, ultimate frisbee, soccer, badminton, croquet, volleyball, soccer, cricket, dodgeball, field baseball, and camp games.
- Healthy, outdoor-based coaching by experienced university-aged coaches.
- An introduction to the values of rugby and your local rugby club.
- Endless fun!
- Sign up for as many weeks as you'd like!
- In the event that the club is unable to run the camp weeks due to COVID restrictions, the club will fully reimburse fees.
- Refunds will not be offered for camps within 7 days of the commencement of the week.
- Camp Week 1 - week of July 4, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 2 - week of July 18, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 3 - week of Aug 8, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 4 - week of Aug 15, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 5 - week of Aug 22, 2022, 5 days
- Open to club members and non-members/public
- Weekdays, 9am - 4pm
- Location: Crusaders Rugby Club, 2214 Ninth Line, Oakville, ON
- $315/week (no HST / HST exempt)
Questions? Feel free to email the Junior Camps team at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info? Click here for Camp Program Overview and information on other Crusaders summer camps.