Open to U6 - U12 boys and girls (born in years 2010-2017).
- Skills and exploration in the game of rugby
- Great for beginners and more experienced children
- Healthy, outdoor-based coaching by experienced university-aged coaches who have played at provincial and national representative levels
- An introduction to the values of rugby and your local rugby club
- The chance to explore new activities including science, nature, art and group games & activities
- Endless fun!
- Sign up for as many weeks as you'd like!
- In the event that the club is unable to run the camp weeks, the club will fully reimburse fees.
- Camp Week 1 - week of July 4, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 2 - week of July 11, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 3 - week of July 18, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 4 - week of July 25, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Session 5 - Aug 2-5 , 2022, 4 days ($200)
- Camp Week 6 - week of Aug 8, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 7 - week of Aug 15, 2022, 5 days
- Camp Week 8 - week of Aug 22, 2022, 5 days
- Open to U6 - U12 boys and girls (born in years 2010-2017)
- Open to club members and non-members
- Weekdays, 9am - 4pm at the Crusaders Rugby Club grounds/clubhouse on 9th Line in Oakville
- Registered Crusaders Rugby Club players/members: $250/week (no HST due)
- Non-Registered players/members of the public: $250/week (no HST due) plus the separate purchase of a temporary membership for insurance purposes (estimated $25). Club registration opens in April 2021, non-members can reserve and pay for their camp spot now and simply need ensure they are registered prior to camp.
- All the fun described above, snacks AND an awesome Cru Camp T-Shirt
We look forward to seeing you there!