You want your little rugby fan immersed in a local camp that delivers?
- Skills and exploration in the game of rugby!
- Healthy, outdoor based coaching from nationally capped players
- An introduction to the values of rugby and your local rugby club
- The chance to explore new activities including science, nature, art and group games & activities
- Endless fun!
Intrigued? Check out the details:
Two camp options... Sign up for one, or both!
- Camp 1 - week of July 6th 2020, 5 day (CANCELLED)
- Camp 2 - week of August 10th 2020, 5 day
- Camp 3 - week of August 17th 2020, 5 day
- NEW! Camp 4 - week of August 24th 2020, 5 day
- Open to U6 - U12 boys and girls (born in years 2008-2015)
- Open to members and non-members
Weekdays, 9am - 4pm at the Crusaders Rugby club/clubhouse on 9th Line in Oakville
- Registered Crusaders Rugby Club players/members: $250+HST/week
- Non-Registered players: $280+HST/week (including the separate purchase of a $30 membership for insurance purposes)
- What do you get? All the fun described above, snacks AND an awesome Cru Camp T-Shirt
- Taylor Black (Crusaders Senior Women, Canada Senior Women Fly-Half and Queens University)
We look forward to seeing you there!