You want your little rugby fan immersed in a local camp that delivers?
- Skills and exploration in the game of rugby!
- Healthy, outdoor based coaching from nationally capped players
- An introduction to the values of rugby and your local rugby club
- The chance to explore new activities including science, nature, art and group games & activities
- Endless fun!
Intrigued? Check out the details:
Two camp options... Sign up for one, or both!
- Camp 1 - week of July 6th 2020, 5 day
- Camp 2 - week of August 10th 2020, 5 day
- And, if there is enough demand, we may even add... Camp 3! (watch this space)
- Open to U6 - U12 boys and girls (born in years 2008-2015)
- Open to members and non-members
Weekdays, 9am - 4pm at the Crusaders Rugby club/clubhouse on 9th Line in Oakville
- Registered Crusaders Rugby Club players/members: $250+HST/week
- Non-Registered players: $325+HST/week (including the separate purchase of a $75 temporary membership for insurance purposes)
- What do you get? All the fun described above, snacks AND an awesome Cru Camp T-Shirt
- Taylour Hurd (Crusaders Senior Women, Brock University and Canada U20)
- Taylor Black (Crusaders Senior Women, Queens University and Canada Senior Women)
- Taylour and Taylor have both grown up through the minis and juniors programs at the club and gone on to represent Canada. Taylour Hurd is currently the Crusaders U6 coach.
We look forward to seeing you there!